Re: [Condor-users] weird behavior -- commas and quotes condor_submitarguments

Try this -

arguments = "'myfunction(''arg1'', ''arg2'')'"

With my test.bat script -

@echo off
echo Arguments list:
echo %0 %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

I've got this result:

Arguments list:
condor_exec.bat "myfunction('arg1', 'arg2')"

cheers,

Andrey Kaliazin

PS. I have Condor for windows, ver 6.8.4