Re: [Condor-users] "PERMISSION DENIED to unknown user"

Just realized that I failed to mention, my /etc/hosts and DNS are all in
good shape.  I can remember having trouble in the past with the
difference between, i.e.,

 1.2.3.4    host   host.domain.edu
  ...vs...
 1.2.3.4    host.domain.edu   host

...and I can never remember which form Condor prefers, but today I've
tried both, no difference.