Re: [Condor-users] job submssion fails with SSL in 6.8.4

I seem to have got the SSL working when I set up a win XP machine
as a standalone Condor pool (i.e. submit/manager/execute host).
When I try the same thing using a Solaris box I get memory faults
when running condor_q and condor_status although the daemons seem to
start OK. The collector and schedulter log files
contain:

 4/17 16:22:44 DC_AUTHENTICATE: authenticate failed:
AUTHENTICATE:1005:Failed to securely exchange session key

If I take the mapfile out then condor_status and condor_q work but
I can't submit anything. Back to this error:

ERROR: Failed to set Owner="smithic" for job 1.0 (13)

ERROR: Failed to queue job

So I'm starting to think that the problem is at the (unix) central
manager
end rather than with the (windows) execute host. This seems to be close
to working
but without any documentation to go on it's all guess work really.

regards,

-ian.