From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pascal Jermini
Sent: 25 September 2006 14:12
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] has anyone got SSL working

> Thanks for this. I think the fact that it doesn't work with XP is a
> show stopper as far as we're concerned. I'd love to have a big Linux
> pool to play with but it seems that 99% of x86 OSs are Windows based
> (statistic made up on the spot !).

Just an update regarding this SSL issue. With the latest release
(6.8.1), SSL support with Windows XP works as expected, as we were able
to integrate Windows XP+SSL hosts in our pool.

The only remaining issue we have is the one I mentioned in [1], but as a
temporary workaround we use "FS, SSL" as authentication methods on the
submit host, and simply SSL on all other hosts.

regards,

Pascal

[1]
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-September/msg00166.s