[Condor-users] Execution nodes advertise they are on 127.0.0.1

LS,

about 80 of our (1700) XP running  execution nodes advertise to our central machine that they are on

StartdIpAddr = "<127.0.0.1:9725>"
MyAddress = "<127.0.0.1:9725>"

But those PC's  know there subnet:
e.g.
Subnet = "145.24.14"

Obviously  the wrong ip address is chosen at the start of Condor on the execution nodes.

I know about using the NETWORK_INTERFACE setting in the configuration file. This is not an option for us because our host receive there IP address from a DHCP server and we do not want to edit 1700 configuration files manually.

On the PC's we use a: Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet networkcard (NDIS5.1 Driver).

Any help is appreciated. Perhaps I am missing something. Is there a work around?

Cheers,

Luc de Zeeuw
Rotterdam University, the Netherlands