Re: [Condor-users] Condor on Ubundu Linux

Kewley, J (John) wrote:
The easiest thing to do is to run synaptic, which is a package management GUI, and search for "libstdc++". You should see version 6 already installed, and you should be able to mark version 5 for install, then click the Apply button.

Thanks for this idea.

I don't know if there is a GUI for this machine, it is a server. Access to it is
through ssh and there doesn't appear to be a commandline synaptic.

Cheers

JK
j.kewley (at) dl.ac.uk