[Condor-users] Condor and Intel C/C++ compiler

Hi everyone,
	I'm wondering has anyone found a way to get Condor to use the Intel C++
compiler to create 'standard' universe binaries? We have a number of
EM64T machines where icc produces significantly faster code than gcc,
but unfortunately requires running in vanilla universe.

PS: If supporting icc is a matter of modifying the condor_compile/ld
scripts, or some smaller hacking, I'd be willing to do it if someone
could give me a few pointers where/how to start.

Regards,
--
Mario Juric,
Graduate Student, Astrophysical Sciences, Princeton University

E-mail reading/answering policy:     http://majuric.org/email/