[Condor-users] Simple DAGman problem

Hi,
Thanks to the developers for all their efforts.
I'm running condor version:
$CondorVersion: 6.6.10 Jun 22 2005 $
$CondorPlatform: INTEL-WINNT50 $

I seem to be doing something simple wrong:  I have two condor job
files that run fine when run separately.
However, if I call them using the following DAGman file I get an
message from Condor that doesn't indicate anything is wrong, but the
jobs don't get submitted, in fact using condor_submit_dag -no_submit
doesn't result in the intermediate condor.sub file that the
documentation mentions..  The Condor message is below the Dagman file:

JOB Inspect4R 		InspectForR.sub
JOB RunRJob		GenData_R.sub
VARS RunRJob	      RPresent = $RETURN
PARENT Inspect4R     CHILD RunRJob
Queue

Checking all your submit files for a consistent log file name.
This might take a while...

I should note that there is no error, log or output files defined in
either of the two job files used in the DAGMan file.

I've tried using these jobs with different and the same names for the
log, error and output files.  If I use different names for the log
files I get the error message the documentation says to expect:

Checking all your submit files for a consistent log file name.
This might take a while...
ERROR: submit files use different log files (detected in: upload.)

I hope I've done something simple incorrectly.  Appreciate any
suggestion people might have.

Regards
Mark

--
Mark Van De Vyver, PhD
My research is available from my SSRN Author page:

Telephone: +61 2 9351-6452
Fax: +61 2 9351-6461