[Condor-users] Problem with java reqirements

Hy! I replay my question with the rigth subject.
I've got the folowing problem.

I've got a cluster with 7 workstations, 6 with
installed linux, 1 with windows instead.
I have to submit a java job, and I have to submit it
to one of the linux plattforms. The problem is that
they don't start, and when i launch the command
condor_status -java it gives me back that there's no
linux stations that has java...
I edited the line JAVA in condor_config, but still
don't works. Any suggestion?
Thank you very much.
G.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive
http://it.messenger.yahoo.com