Re: [Condor-users] Condor Windows install

It was already suggested that you install to a directory without a space
in the name, but if you don't want that, you can try some single or
double quotes around the entire path to see if that helps.

> It is not desirable to install it in c:\condor.  This is akin to
> installing something in / on a UNIX system, which is just wrong.

Well, I could say something about Windows itself being just wrong, but I
won't.