[Condor-users] How do you add machines to the central manager?

Hi all,

I am trying to install a condor pool of two machines for a couple of weeks
but I still got no luck. How do you add machines to your central manager?
is it simply putting the CONDOR_HOST as the central manager on the
condor_config_local file makes the machine added to the central manager?

I have tried with NFS and without NFS, and followed the installation
procedure correctly, but still when I do condor_status and condor_q, only
one machine is listed, the machine where I type the condor_status and
condor_q.

I hope that someone can help me. I need the step-bystep procedure...

Thanks in advance.

Leo