Re: [Condor-users] Windows jobs behave deifferently under Condor

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 12:05:49PM -0500, Todd Tannenbaum wrote:

> Sometimes GUI apps are more sensitive to environment variables and
> such then their non-GUI counterparts, so you may want to use
> "getenv=TRUE" in your submit file.

I've just tried this, and I start to see, in the execute node's
StarterLog:

8/23 13:02:15 Invalid Env found in JobAd.  Aborting OsProc::StartJob.
8/23 13:02:15 Failed to start job, exiting
8/23 13:02:15 ShutdownFast all jobs.
8/23 13:02:15 **** condor_starter (condor_STARTER) EXITING WITH STATUS 0

It keeps cycling, trying to start the job and failing, until I remove
"getenv = TRUE" from my submit file.  Any idea why that might be?