Re: [Condor-users] Condor installation in OS X 10.4

They are all basically out-of-the-box so HOSTALLOW_NEGOTIATOR = $(CONDOR_HOST)
and both HOSTALLOW_READ/WRITE = *

~# condor_config_val CONDOR_HOST
condor.example.com
~# condor_config_val HOSTALLOW_NEGOTIATOR
condor.example.com
~# host condor.example.com
condor.example.com has address 192.168.1.2
~# host 192.168.1.2
2.1.168.192.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer condor.example.com.
~# condor_config_val HOSTALLOW_READ
*
~# condor_config_val HOSTALLOW_WRITE
*