[Condor-users] Cannot find collector error

Hi,

One of my condor users can submit any job.

However, the other user gets the error cannot find collector error.

I have set the CONDOR_CONFIG variable. but it doesnt work for the other user while it works for me.

Any idea?

Junaid N. Sahibzada
Cell # (+61) 404 998 494
International Student MSc Internetworking, UTS, Australia
Bachelor of Information Technology, NUST, Pakistan