[Condor-users] requirements are automatically set

Hello,

	I've noticed that when a job is submitted certain requirements are
always added onto the submitted job. It seems that OpSys == LINUX and
Arch == x86_64 are always put into the job requirements, and to get a
proper match for the job I have to include the right ones in my submit
scripts. Is there any way to have condor not do this automatic append to
the requirements? Thanks.

--
Dustin Binge
Research Computing Core Facility - Academic Computing