[Condor-users] Ask the Cluster Expert

Hi.

Thanks to the response from many in the community I have added sections about diskless clusters and information on 32-bit and 64-bit processors at the site I help run, www.ClusterBuilder.org. I also added a section called Ask the Cluster Expert (http://www.clusterbuilder.org/pages/ask-the-expert.php) for people to submit questions they have about cluster and grid computing. I post the questions at an FAQ page (http://www.clusterbuilder.org/pages/ask-the-expert/faq.php) and then research the answer as well as allow those knowledgeable in the community to submit a response to the question. I want to build a valuable knowledgebase of high performance computing information.

I need you to share your knowledge by adding to the question responses and also submitting questions/answers to common problems you've experienced in the past and are experiencing now.

A sample question could be about incompatibility problems with different cluster components..

Thanks,
Nick