Re: [Condor-users] Problems with condor_g

Hi,

I had some trouble with my certificates, but I also created a link to where the certficates are (as you describe below). Then I stopped condor (condor_off) and started it again condor_on). Then I tried again to submit jobs with condor_g, but I got the same pronlem (Failed to initialize GHAP).
Maybe it is something wrong with my certificate? How can I check this? Any other idea?

Regards
Alexander

Rod Walker wrote:
Hi,
I saw a similar problem which was due to the certificates directory not
being found(CA's plus crls). I linked the default location,
/etc/grid-security/certificates, to the directory specified by
X509_CERT_DIR. But I think if you set the environement before starting
the Scheduler then the gridmanager will respect this.

Cheers,
Rod.