Re: [Condor-users] Windows XP Storing creds

 I found another way for doing too..i enabled the schedd just for
storing the creds and later switched it off..everything goes fine, as i
want. still i havent understood the need for SCHEDD for storing
credentials. anyhow thanks a lot, i will examine the bristol addin too..

Srinivasan.