[Condor-users] Nice level of condor jobs

I have noticed that all the jobs that get queue onto my compute nodes have a nice level of 10. How can I change this nice level of the actual user job to be either nicer, or not as nice?

eg.

PID USER PRI NI SIZE RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM TIME CPU COMMAND
11694 cafuser5 25 10 293M 269M 24336 S N 99.2 13.4 65:26 1 ExRootAnalysisD

Here the nice of that job is 10, how can I tell condor to use some other value?

Terrence