Re: [Condor-users] Opensourcing the libraries?

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 03:32:07PM +0200, Peter Troeger wrote:

> Erik, do you see any problem with storing and extending the sources in a
> SourceForge CVS repository ? From my understanding of the Condor license
> text, this should not be a problem:
>
> "Installation, use, reproduction, display, modification and
> redistribution of this Software, with or without modification, in source
> and binary forms, are permitted."
>
> "Redistributions of this Software, with or without modification, must
> reproduce this Condor Public License..."
>
> So as long as I reproduce the Condor Public license, it is fine ?

And follow the other conditions of the CPL, yes :)

We're OK with the DRMAA library going into sourceforge and development
going there. We'd like to be able to include your changes into future Condor
releases, so it'd be most helpful if you could post diffs to the Condor
releases (future Condor releases will have a src/drmaa directory, which will
have what's the the contrib tarball now)

-Erik