[Condor-users] comaritive and qualitative analysis

Hello All,
             I was confused as to how we can compare condor to any other schedulers and other Grid deployments.
I was trying to do this for a while and somehow cannot refrain from  being biased. Condor is something which i have been working with for a while.  How do you compare and contrast are there any standard templates for this or does any one know if any one has done this.

Thanks

Rangam