[Condor-users] How to limit disk space usage ?

Hi,
Sorry if I'm repeating myself (not sure if this got through last time).
.
Does Condor have some way to limit the amount of disk space a job can use up ?
I am concerned that users may be able to run jobs that use up all available
diskspace on a PC and therefore cause problems for users who need to log in
at the console.
.
I'm talking about vanilla/java universe jobs running on WindowsXP boxes.
.
I see there is a config file entry RESERVED_DISK .. will that actually limit
the amount of disk available to a job, or is it just used in scheduling ?
.
.
Thanks
.