Re: [Condor-users] Will GAHP fill the gap?

On Jun 24, 2005, at 1:49 PM, Sean Looper wrote:

I am writing a GUI frontend for Condor on Windows.  So far I have been
communicating with Condor via the command line using -xml.  The time it
takes to retrieve the xml data for hundreds of tasks is very long.  I am
wondering if anyone can explain GAHP to me a little and if it is a
viable option for communicating with Condor on the Windows platform?

I am running Condor 6.7.7

We are in the process of making changes to the Condor GAHP so that it'll work on Windows. The other missing piece to using the GAHP is documentation. We plan to have it documented in the near future, but have no timeline set.

If you want to experiment, you can set GRIDMANAGER_DEBUG=D_FULLDEBUG in your config file and run a few Condor-C jobs. The gridmanager log will show how it's communicating with the GAHP.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |

|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |

|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |