[Condor-users] Displaying nodes allocated to MPI jobs

Hello,

We have successfully launched the simplempi program described in the documentation on our cluster using Condor. However, if we request 4 processors, condor_q reports only 1 processor allocated to the job. I have modified the simplempi program so that each MPI rank prints out the hostname of the machine it is running on and each rank is running on a different processor.

When Condor launches an MPI job onto a set of processors, it is actually reserving those processors so that no other Condor job will be started on processors? If so, is there a way to display which processors are allocated to the MPI job? Thank you.

Hahn

--
Hahn Kim
MIT Lincoln Laboratory    Phone: (781) 981-0940