[Condor-users] SMP and condor

Can anyone provide a best-practice approach on setting up and submitting SMP (up to 4-way) jobs via condor.

This would be on a general purpose cluster where we'd want to run serial, checkpointed, and MPI jobs as well, with limited or no desire to reconfigure the cluster when an SMP job is queued.

I.e. can we have condor schedule 4 VM "slots" on the same machine without the manual approach of specifying that the machine has just one VM?

thanx,

rob