[Condor-users] Jobs are not spread across various machines

Hi,

I installed condor (v6.6.7) on my cluster. All the machines in my
cluster can execute and submit jobs. I made sure the required daemons
are running.

However, when I submit some jobs, they run on only on the node they are
submitted on. They are not farmed to other nodes. There are some jobs
waiting for resources while the resources on the other nodes are
UNCLAIMED. condor_status shows that all my nodes are in the pool.

Any ideas??

tia,
Raghu