From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kewley, J (John)
Sent: December 16, 2005 9:36 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Web interface

I think several people have "done their own thing". My web interface stops short of
actually submitting jobs but provides a web interface to condor_q and condor_status

[Use WiscStatus.cgi for Wisconsin Pool - but you'll need to be patient]

I stopped short of providing a submission mechanism, although that wouldn't be hard.
Providing a web interface for submission means you have to be a lot more careful about
security since the use of the web service to some extent bypasses Condor's host-based authentication.
My submission page was therefore meant to be more of a training tool for showing people how
submit files are constructed.
Feel free to make use of the .cgi scripts, but I'd appreciate it if you let me know if you do.

Cheers

JK
Is there a web interface system for submitting jobs to Condor?

Is this something that may be available using the Globus Toolkit?

Thanks

Stephen Broughton
University of Idaho

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION NOTICE

This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright, or exempt from disclosure.
Any unauthorized review, disclosure, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or reliance on this information
may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited.

AVIS D'INFORMATION CONFIDENTIELLE ET PRIVILÉGIÉE

Le présent courriel, et toute pièce jointe, peut contenir de
l'information qui est confidentielle, régie par les droits
d'auteur, ou interdite de divulgation. Tout examen,
divulgation, retransmission, diffusion ou autres utilisations
non autorisées de l'information ou dépendance non autorisée
envers celle-ci peut être illégale et est strictement interdite.