Re: [Condor-users] Parallel processing on condor

> how can condor help me in making my password cracking program run in
> parallel?

Generally speaking, it is the responsibility of systems like Condor to
find resources, distribute and run your task and to transfer the input /
output files. The programming is your part. Maybe you should start by
looking on usual parallel programming models:

http://www.llnl.gov/computing/tutorials/parallel_comp/

Your specific problem does not need a parallel program. Condor MW might
be what you are looking for:

www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/mw/

Regards,
Peter.