Re: [Condor-users] Using condor_compile with STL + third party libraries

Hello,

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 03:51:13PM -0500, Bruno Goncalves wrote:
> I've been having the same problem with STL and GSL. It compiles fine without
> condor_compile and fails miserably otherwise.

[snip]

> Any idea on how to make it work as expected?

Unfortunately, you might have to go back to the 3.2.2 compiler (which
includes compiling that other library with gcc 3.2.2 as well). These
reports about failure to compile with STL are the first I've seen about
the issue and that is the best workaround I can think of at this moment.
I'll bring this up with the rest of the staff to see if a better solution
can be wrought.

Thank you.

Peter Keller
Condor Project