[Condor-users] Quick n Dumb MPI Question

I'm currently setting up a 10-node cluster to run MPI under Condor. This
cluster has the latest stable ROCKS configuration, with MPI 1.2.6.
I know I need to use 1.2.4 for Condor to run jobs, but I'm not that fluent
in MPI yet.

1. Does 1.2.4 need to be installed on compute nodes, or is just mpicc needed
on the head node?

2. Are there plans for 1.2.x / MPICH2 / whatever MPI under Condor?

3. What's the (probably obvious) problem in condor_submitting a shell script
that calls mpirun instead of using the MPI universe?

Thanks guy, this will help out a lot.

Matt Baker
(very, very close to my Masters)
University of Arkansas