[Condor-users] Warning: no master ad for (FULL_HOSTNAME)

Title: Warning: no master ad for (FULL_HOSTNAME)

Hi all,
        I am a new user so please forgive me if I ask questions that have
simple answers.  I am getting the error:

        WARNING: no master ad for (FULL_HOSTNAME)

in the ColletorLog file.  I cannot find any reference to this message in the manual
so I was hoping someone here could help me out.

        I am using 6.6.5 on a Windows 2000 machine.  I just installed it and this
was one of the warnings that came up.

Best regards,
Jim Boughton
Senior Staff Engineer