Re: [Condor-users] jobs stuck in queue with X state

There is a bug in both 6.6 and 6.7 such that condor_rm -forcex will only
remove jobs with leave_in_queue evaluating to true if you specify the
exact job id (i.e. using cluster id, username, or a constraint doesn't
work). Current workarounds are to use the exact job id with condor_rm
-forcex for these jobs, or use condor_qedit to set LeaveJobInQueue to
False before running condor_rm -forcex.

-- Jaime