Re: [Condor-users] Running "batch" jobs on different platforms

oh sorry I didn't make myself clear - I know unix
doesn't do that. I thought that the file transfer
transfer process would spot scripts and transfer a la
FTP converting line terminators as appropriate to the
platform, thus rendering scripts runnable at the other
end...

if you submit from windows you haven't got the
executable bit to use so would have to use a heurstic
such as suffix.

Given your post should I take it that, when submitting
a job from a windows machine to run on unix, it does
not do this and that you must supply correct line
terminators for the execution environment...