[Condor-users] install on scyld beowulf cluster

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:09:43 -0500
From: billk01 <billk01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Condor-users] install on scyld beowulf cluster
I am looking to install Condor on top of my current Scyld beowulf installation. . Has anybody done this? If so, has anybody put together some install notes specifically for a Scyld beowulf cluster?

I would like to be able to start many serial jobs (non-MPI) from a perl script and have them load balanced over the cluster nodes. Would Condor be able to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill