[Condor-users] about applications of condor-g, condor, globus

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:43:16 +0800 (HKT)
From: "Carson Hung" <carson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Condor-users] about applications of condor-g, condor, globus
Hi,

I have installed condor, condor-g and globus into our machines and we
would like to test with some real applications. But since we don't have
any experiences on developing this application, I hope that someone may
give me some suggestions on how to build application using these
technologies.

So I hope that someone may kindly suggest some testing grid applications
available or shared their experiences on how to start building their own
applications with me please.

Thanks,
Carson