Re: [Condor-users] condor setup problems

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:06:49 -0600
From: Dan Bradley <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] condor setup problems

toby sebastian wrote:

Hi all
I have configured central manager in my pool and it is properly working . I want to setup another machine in my pool as a Regular node(Ie for Submission and execution) . But After configuration as a regular node, If Iam trying to submit job( For Eg. condor_submit loop.cmd) the following error is coming....
submitting job(s)
ERROR : failed to transfer executable file loop.remote

The most likely cause of this error is that "loop.remote" does not exist in your working directory. Try providing a full path.

--Dan