[Condor-users] about submission jobs from condor-g to globus to condor pool

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:49:45 +0800 (HKT)
From: "Carson Hung" <carson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Condor-users] about submission jobs from condor-g to globus to condor pool
Hi,

I have tried submitting jobs from one remote machine to a machine with
gatekeeper and central manager of condor pool using condor-g.

However, the jobs are rejected within the condor pool and stated there.
After I checked it with condor_q -analyze in central manager.

I found that it has a strange requirement added automatically i.e.
MY.FileSystemDomain == TARGET.FileSystemDomain

I think this is the reason why the jobs are rejected. Can anyone suggest
why this occur and how can I solve it please?

Thanks very much for any suggestions.
Carson