[Condor-users] how to submit jobs of same executable file with different arguments

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:06:29 -0500
From: Yongjun Luo <yjluo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Condor-users] how to submit jobs of same executable file with different arguments
Hi All,

I have installed a condor system and was able to submit simple jobs. Now
I have a job submission requirment that submit jobs of same executable
file with different arguments. For example, I have a executable file
"foo" which have 1 argument. Now I want to run this program thousands of
times with totally different arguments. I know If I only have several
jobs, I can write the different arguments into the submit file. But for
thousands of different arguments, it not possible to do that way. How
can I do that with condor? Can I read the arguments from a file? Thanks.