[Condor-users] problem starting/stopping condor

Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:13:52 -0500
From: Darryl Cook <dlc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Condor-users] problem starting/stopping condor
I have rebuilt condor with the 6.7.3 version and having a little trouble starting and stopping it. I can start it with sbin/condor_master ok but when I try to stop it with either sbin/condor_master_off or condor_off -master I get the following :

Can't find address for local master
Perhaps you need to query another pool.

All of the daemons are not killed either....so how should I be starting and stopping condor?

thanks,
darryl