[Condor-users] Changing the queue processing behaviour???

Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:45:04 -0800
From: John Wheez <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Condor-users] Changing the queue processing behaviour???

Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the behaviour that Condor uses when processing jobs.

Right now condor seems to only do one owners job at a time.
If i submit two jobs. job #2 doesn't start until job #1 is done.

I'd like Condor to be able to allocate 50% of my resources to job #1 and 50% of my available resources to job #2.

Is there a way to do that?? or is it planned in the future??

Thanks for any info, JW