RE: [Condor-users] New user Question

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:00:29 +0100
From: Ramzi KHASKHOUSSI <ramzi.khaskhoussi@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Condor-users] New user Question
Hi all,

I have written a shell script that only creates the directories and copies
the structure as Frey indicated.
I submitted the job from a cygwin bash shell.
When the execution begun on the remote machine , an error message appears:

" C:\condor\execute\dir_276\condor~1.exe
  The NTVDM CPU has encountred an illegal instruction.
  CS:06c2 IP:0115 OP:63 2d 76 61 6c choose close to terminate the
application "

Do you have an idea about this error message?

Thanks,

Ramzi Khaskhoussi.
Telecommunications's Engineer
ST-Microelectronics