Re: [HTCondor-devel] HTCondor distributed systems implementation project suggestions

Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 16:51:01 -0500
From: melevine45@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] HTCondor distributed systems implementation project suggestions
My name is Michael Levine, and I am a CS grad student at UIUC. I am working with a teammate in our Advanced Distributed Systems class, and we were wondering if there was any particular distributed systems-heavy development projects that we might be able to try and implement for HTCondor itself that could be accomplishable in a 2 - 3 month time frame. We would need to get the project approved by our professor, but I figured we should definitely ask those most involved to see if you had any ideas for potential projects.

Also, if there is someone in particular that I should reach out to about this, please let me know, and I would be happy to chat with them as well.