Re: [HTCondor-devel] building with the blahp

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 10:51:22 -0600
From: Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] building with the blahp
On 12/13/21 10:46 AM, Todd L Miller via HTCondor-devel wrote:
ÂÂÂÂI hadn't gotten around to updating my branches recently, so I hadn't noticed until now, but the BLAHP's CMake is also broken. If you're building on a Debian-based system, you'll need to install the 'xsltproc' and 'docbook-xsl' packages; otherwise the build (and not the configure step) will fail.

The blahp warning-fix PR contains cmake changes to skip building the man pages for the blahp if these packages are missing.

-greg