[HTCondor-devel] request for Go-client implementation

Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 09:10:25 -0400
From: vkuznet@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] request for Go-client implementation
Hi,
I'm interested to see the implementation of Go client for HTCondor. As you may aware the Go-language raises its usage within HEP community and we will certainly benefitÂfrom Go HTCondor client. I see that Go may replace many python applications due to its statically typed nature, native support for concurrency and multicore. Therefore I'd like to see a view of HTCondor developers community on this subject.
Thanks,
Valentin.