Re: [HTCondor-devel] Contributing to HTCondor

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 01:23:12 +0100
From: Oliver Freyermuth <freyermuth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] Contributing to HTCondor
Dear developers,

since I have not yet received any feedback and from the archives it seems htcondor-devel has not seen any bidirectional activity
in the last months, I wonder whether this list is actually dead?

Receiving no feedback, I have in the meantime opened a PR on GitHub:
https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/pull/18
Sadly, this is now also over a month old, by now has conflicts, and I did not receive any feedback on it.

I also asked related questions and given suggestions concerning the container implementations in HTCondor on htcondor-users,
again without reply (not unexpected, since I was asking in a conceptual way, for which the devel-list seems better suited).

So it seems to me all channels which I would expect to be used for interactions with developers are dead.
Are external contributions welcome at all?

Cheers,
Oliver