[HTCondor-devel] Schedd removes jobs when hold requested

Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 13:55:55 -0500
From: Ben Cotton <ben.cotton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] Schedd removes jobs when hold requested
Hi guys,

I'm pretty sure Ian Chesal brought this up with you a time or two
before, and I think I may have, too, but we saw an incident today
where CycleServer made a SOAP call to a scheduler to hold some jobs
and the scheduler removed them instead. It's the first time anyone has
told us about this in a while, so I'd hoped it had magically been
fixed.

Unfortunately, I don't have any logs (they'd already rotated), but if
it happens again, I'll try to pass them along.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
BC

--