[HTCondor-devel] HTCondor Week 2015, May 19-22

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:00:20 -0600
From: Alan De Smet <adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] HTCondor Week 2015, May 19-22
Save the date!

HTCondor Week 2015, our annual HTCondor user conference, is scheduled for May 19-22, 2015.  We will again host HTCondor Week at the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin.

At HTCondor Week, you can look forward to:

- Technical talks on usage and deployment from developers and your fellow users

- Talks and tutorials on new HTCondor features

- Talks on future plans for HTCondor

- Introductory tutorials on using and administrating HTCondor

- The opportunity to meet with HTCondor developers and other users

Information on registration will be available soon at http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2015

We are looking for speakers for HTCondor Week 2015. If you are interested in speaking at HTCondor Week 2015, please see http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2015/speaker_info.html

--
Alan De Smet                 Center for High Throughput Computing
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                       http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu