Re: [HTCondor-devel] Problems building htcondor on Windows

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:24:38 +0000
From: John M Knoeller <johnkn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] Problems building htcondor on Windows
I don't think we can count on C++ 11 on all of our supported platforms yet, but that day is coming and I'd love to drop any externals that we can.

I'd love to get rid of boost in particular, but building the python bindings isn't really optional for us. So that's sort of moot.  I would certainly look at a patch to remove pcre or boost dependency, but I can't promise to take it into the mainline at this time.

-tj