[HTCondor-devel] commit 45476 (9303392..48fbb0e)

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 16:21:08 -0500 (CDT)
From: Todd L Miller <tlmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] commit 45476 (9303392..48fbb0e)
This commit includes a failing test. Since we're Not Supposed To Do That(TM), I'm letting everyone know what to expect to see. The test fails on Windows because Windows doesn't list loopback as an interface and our Windows machines don't otherwise have IPv6 addresses. Moate is fixing that. The test fails on Solaris because the ioctl we use to enumerate interfaces is IPv4-only (but the machine does have an IPv6 loopback address). We may never bother to fix this problem, because we're planning to drop support for Solaris anyway.

- ToddM