[HTCondor-devel] how to add a new attribute and post to condor_q

Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 12:07:30 -0400
From: Bing X <xiebingbing@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] how to add a new attribute and post to condor_q
I'm working on condor-8.0.6,

I noticed that ATTR_IMAGE_SIZE, is defined in condor_includes/condor_attributes; assigned value at condor_submit/submit.cpp; and print at condor_q/queue.cpp

Now I want to add a new attribute, similar to image_size, assign value at condor_submit/, and print to condor_q. But seems I missed some magic part on handling ATTR_IMAGE_SIZE. so these 3 steps don't work for my self-defined attribute.

does anyone know the whole process on handling ATTR_IMAGE_SIZE? any other part involved in the process from defining attribute, assigning value to printing to condor_q ?

--
Thanks
Bing